Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professional Color Correction And Color Grading











About:

Hello and welcome, my name is Laurent.



Video editing is very complex Please MESSAGE ME FIRST



I do professional color correction and color grading for any kind of video that you will provide.



I use Davinci Resolve, a professional known program best suited for this job.



Requirements : 



  • Footage (for best results, I suggest you send me your final edited video via an XML file that you exported from your editing software) and the footage used in it (video, sound, images, etc) 


Log footage is preferred for color correction but any other footage is okay, too (keep in mind that non-log footage already has an imprinted color scheme and therefore has its limitations regarding the color correction/grading.)



  • Footage deliverance: via a cloud service (Onedrive, dropbox, google drive, wetransfer, etc) or any other way if we can work with that.


  • References (if you have image references to what your final image should look like, please send it to me) 




The results of the color correction depend a lot on the video footage itself and how it was filmed, please keep that in mind. 



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message :)

Reviews


:

Messaged Mr Laurent for ao

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment