Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Make A Short Rocket League Clip











About:

I will make a rocket league edited clip for you. Send me the replay(s) with the time stamp(s) for the wanted shot(s). Keep in mind, I'm not the most experienced cinematic producer here, but I'm working hard to improve.



Basic Package:

I will do a cinematic edit for a single shot of your choice. The editing will include different camera angles, transitions and music (of your choice if you send me a specific song request). Color grading if wanted



Standard Package:

I will do a cinematic edit for two different shots of your choice. These shots can be separate, or they can be together in a single video. This will include different camera angles, transitions and music (of your choice if you send me a specific song request). Color grading if wanted



Premium Package:

I will do a cinematic edit for up to 5 different shots of your choice. These shots can be separate, or they can be together in a single video. This will include different camera angles, transitions and music (of your choice if you send me a specific song request). Color grading if wanted

Reviews


:

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy communication. Recommend vegardbalberg and would work with again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment