Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Music Video











About:

  • Are you a singer or instrumental music artist? 
  • Are you looking for a professional video editor??




  • you are in the right place!

    we will modify your music and editing your video in a wonderful way, we have been working with Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects and Photoshop ...............
    All we need from you is :
    1-your footage 
    2-mp3 fill 
    3-similar video to see Howe you wanna your video look 
    4- the Basic theme of the music track or the song




                  Note: please contact me before ordering

    Reviews


    :

    Appreciate you bro, Keep grinding. I definitely recommend him to all. Will definitely work with you and exceed your expectations!!! I will definitely come back for some more of my video content whenever I'm backed making too many videos for my own grind.

    :

    Khalifa is the truth! Totally willing to help and take directions. Will work more projects in the future. Go with Khalifa!

    :

    Amazing !!!!

    :

    Nice work !!!!

    :

    Previous work was fireeeee!!! Had to re-up!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment