Monday, January 27, 2020

Be Your Music Video Editor











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Are you looking for PROFESSIONAL MUSIC VIDEO editing services?
Well, you came to the right place! 



I will deliver a satisfactory music video which is sure to wow your fans



  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.


I understand that RAW video files can be very large, so if your footage is above 2 GB in size please contact me.



Each job differs from the one before and this is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 



PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE PURCHASING!!!

Reviews


:

Amazing work and beat the time limit I will be back!!!!!

:

Great Seller!

:

I had a very tight deadline and he saved the day! Really happy with the job and his responsiveness. Will definitely work with him again!

:

Very good seller to work with seller knew my vision before I even had to tell him

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment