Saturday, February 1, 2020

Convert Video To Dcp Format For The Big Screen











About:

If you're here, you know that you need to have your video in DCP format in order to screen your film in a festival, cinema, or any other big screen venue.  I'm a professional film editor, who has the ability and experience to make your film screen ready, and would love to work with you on your project.  



The basic price here of $5 is the price per 30 seconds of video, but the final price is actually flexible and depends on source materials.  



Conversion is an essential step in getting your ad, video, or movie to the big screen, and it requires some special attention.  Because of this, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!  Before taking an order, I need to know what I'll be working with, so that I can give you an accurate quote and the best bang for your buck.  Just send me a message here on Fiverr, and I'll get back to you right away. 

Reviews


:

Great job as usual. I'm never disappointed with this sellers product.

:

As usual this seller always comes up with creative ideas.

:

Excellent. As promised. Works perfectly. We tested.

:

Great job as usual from this Seller. She is always ready to go the extra mile.

:

Outstanding service - responsive - good communication - delivered ahead of time and far surpassed my expectations - Highly recommend - im delighted




No comments:

Post a Comment