Sunday, May 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

I will professionally edit any video (from Corporate to film, to home-made) and create a transformed finish. Make your business grow for a fraction of the cost! I have ten years of experience and have worked with many of the best platforms and cooperations. 

I always use the latest software to enhance any project. I am highly skilled in Adobe premiere pro and Adobe After Effects and some other advance software such as Camtasia and Filmoria etc.

I can help with:

  • Professional video editing and post-production on films
  • Videohive After effect template customization
  • Green screen video
  • Instagram editing
  • All social media editing.
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Promotions
  • Commercials
  • and many more



Please contact me in case you need more complex edits that are not listed above. 

Because every project and need is unique, Please Contact me BEFORE Purchasing.



✔ Feel Free To Contact Me Anytime

✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Friendly customer service



★ Have a look at my other services you may need.   https://www.fiverr.com/lancewrite

I look forward to working with you.

Thank you 

Regards,

Lancewrite

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always the best person to work with I keep coming back, great communication, fast service I’m beyond happy with him

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Always the best person to work with I keep coming back, great communication, fast service I’m beyond happy with him

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the tip

Seller's Response:

Very good at communicating, and also very quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment