Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sound Design For Film And Documentary











About:

Hello,



I am Oronnok Prithibi, an experienced Sound Editor available at fiverr. I'll discuss and co-operate with you to completely understand your project and provide excellent service in return.



"PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER."


Things I do :



  • Sound Design
  • Sound Editing
  • Dialogue editing for film and television
  • Mixing sound effects
  • Mixing music composition
  • Balancing sound with music for film and documentaries.



Project Workflow Maintenance -


  • Make sure that you can send me an 'AAF' or 'OMF' export of your project timeline

  • If your project is short film or short documentary : embed audio while exporting AAF or OMF
  • If your project is feature film or feature length documentary - send only AAF and send all audio (recorded voice tracks, sound effects or music from your timeline) separately to google drive or dropbox (if you don't have enough space in cloud storage, contact me, I'll provide you cloud storage solution)

  • If possible then maintain regular contact during an order.



Editing System I Use :



  • Avid Pro Tools

  • Logic Pro X
  • Ableton Live 9 (only for custom sound effects)



I'm always available, I work 12 hours a day.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick at responding! Has done a good job and was willing to do some extra tasks that didn't involve sound. Would 100% recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much !!!

Seller's Response:

This guy is excellent and very skilled

:

Thanks Arthur!!!

:

Great collaboration. Very attentive and experienced in sound editing and design.




No comments:

Post a Comment