Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Professionally Edit, Crop, Cut And Merge Your Video











About:

          '''Do you want to edit and change in your video?'''



I will edit, crop, cut and merge your short clip video, music video,

 promotions video, and marketing video in the way you want.



if you also want to remove and change the music of your video

it is the right place.

I have 3-year experience of editing.



Service include



  • cutting
  • removing & adding music that you provide
  • merge
  • editing
  • effect
  • unlimited revision
  • Customer satisfaction is my first priority
  • text editing 


    *Bouns*

      ( if you will order before 23 March I will edit free facebook cover for you.)



Feel free and contact me...



Thank you so much...



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work!

:

Fantastic work! I recommend the seller to all!

:

Unsuccessful. Will attempt to do it myself with new software.

:

very good good

:

i purchase this Video editing through Fiverr and she was great and fast she gave me exactly what i wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment