Friday, May 15, 2020

Make Csgo Highlight Clip For You In High Quality, High Fps, With Cinematics











About:

Hi!

Nice to see you here at my gig. 

My name is Steve and I make csgo fragmovies/highlight clips since late 2012.

I will make you really high quality, professional video from your demo! :)



Check out some of my work: https://www.youtube.com/shufflexCS

My most viewed video- https://youtu.be/xhaIe6He9cM


The highligh video will be:

  • In high quality - 1440p60fps
  • recorded in csgo engine - 300fps (`startmovie)
  • professionally edited and synced with music
  • Color Graded

  • customized (You can message me what you want your video to be like, music,cinematics, etc)


How do you send me the demo?

Place an order for this gig and upload your demo file. I will get the order and we will chat and I will get to work as soon as I possibly can!



Dont miss out on this!





Reviews


:

Really well made, exactly the way I wanted to. The revision was made quickly and it was all smooth.

:

I love it :) brings excellent quality!

:

i loved it, everything about it was exactly what i wanted, buying from him again for sure

:

Excellent to work with Shufflex once again, very happy with the result :)

:

The best. Period. I have had different video editors over time, but this one beats it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment