Monday, May 25, 2020

Edit Professionally Your Video And Vlog And Color Corrector











About:

I'm highly inspired by Sam Kolder/ Casey Neistat/ Garry Vee, your video will be like them :)

[smooth, advanced transition] [smart cut]

I'm editing :



  • Traveling
  • Instagram 
  • Drone's 
  • GoPro 


  • Let's make eye-catching videos to sell your brand or interests. 



    What will you get in the package



    • Advanced, Smooth Transitions
    • Color Corrector & Color Grading
    • Cinematic Look 
    • Animated Title
    • Image Stabilization
    • Speed Ramping
    • Sound Effects 
    • Full HD quality
    • Noise Removal
     

    Please Hit the 'CONTACT ME' button or ORDER RIGHT AWAY!

    Reviews


    :

    Amazing job & had a very delivery. I’m a photographer & you will be my go to person everytime. THANK YOU SO Much!

    :

    This is EXCELLENT work! I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend this seller and I will definitely come back.

    :

    Nonordinary was amazing. She really takes her time to read and understand what you need and want. She is never satisfied until you are!

    :

    Outstanding skills: I was happy to wake up and find out that the video was already delivery. I loved it! Thank you for the beautiful video :)

    :

    She is nice and just in time! Working fast and really caring for your wishes. Hope to do some stuff in near future again! I am very happy!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment