Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Camtasia Awesome Video Editing











About:

Hi there, If you are looking for a professional video editor, you are at the place, As I am working on Camtasia since 2015 and now working on the latest version of Camtasia 2019. I can work on your provided Camtasia Project even in any version. Moreover, I provide the following services:


• Remove voice noise  
• I can sync the voice
• I can add mouse clicking sound to your videos, Annotations, Text, etc. 
• Editing of screen recording tutorials. 
• Green Screen/Chroma Removing
•  Subtitles
• Annotations
•  How to Videos Tutorials
I can edit your already Created projects in Camtasia (Any Version).
•  Paid Animations and Transitions
•  Adding Catchy and attractive Titles
•  Final output HD video MP4 1920x1080 Resolution or any other format as per your requirement. 


Let me know how may I help you here. 


Regards,
Ali Arham

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job... again!

:

All 100%... once again. Thanks

:

Will be doing recurring business with him, for sure :)

:

Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment