Sunday, May 31, 2020

Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

Hi,I'm Samrat!



i have been working in post-production industry since 2010. experienced and expertise in editing, motion graphics, 3d/2d animation and also graphic design.




I can do any post-production works like:


short  ads, flyer image to motion, green screen remove, tutorial , travel, music and many more


This service includes minor audio correction, sound effects, color correction, stabilize and many more 


final output high quality and any format as per your requirements.


also, I can provide custom size.


Please contact me before placing orders because every video project is different. 


Thank you 
 Samrat

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job thank you

:

Thankyou very much !!

:

Excellent work as usual, and fast turnaround, despite many change requests from me.

:

Great work!

:

thank you so much i am glad to work you




No comments:

Post a Comment