Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Edit Any After Effects Template











About:

I will edit any after effects template starting from just $5.

Need a video with great fx? I have premium access to videoblocks and can provide + customize any of the after effects templates starting from just $5

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

:

Mark is very talented and highly capable in video editing. Thank you for doing a great job, Mark!

:

Excellent work, seller delivered again, love the effects, need any after effects work done, Xpertmarketer will deliver!

:

I always get exactly what I want from Xpertmarketer. This is the 3rd time I've used his services to get a customized video intro at a great price, and I'll keep coming back every time!

:

After some back and forth i got the result i wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment