Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Make A Cinematic Video Within 2 Days











About:

Hey i am AL-Fahrezi .



do you want to make a cinematic video ?I can make many of your videos into one perfect and interesting journey / life video, which I guarantee is ideal. You will feel like a superstar.



- I work mainly on Premiere Pro CC , and can also send you the project files.
- I can include royalty free music and stock footage to your project for an additional fee.


What i do :



1. choose best parts from the videos you provide.

2. organize them to create story line.

3. edit them under the any music beat.

4. color correct/grade everything.

5. apply custom transitions, titles.

6. render them to 1980 x 1080. best resolution and quality !



IMPORTANT


Video editing is very complex, so please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 


I look forward to working with you.


Regards,


Al-Fahrezi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment