Sunday, May 17, 2020

Professionally Custom Edit Your Video











About:

Hi, THANKS FOR VISITING MY GIG!


I'm a professional videos editor with years of experience working with clients from all around the world from small to big companies, I have honed my editing skills during the years to provide any style of editing and maintaining high rating and happy customers.


I can help you with your social media clips, commercials, YouTube, marketing videos, green screen editing, corporate videos, music videos and so many more.



I will professionally edit your video to any requirement you need and deliver the final video to you in full HD quality up to 4k depending on your footage (1080p, 2K, or 4K).





Please take a couple of minutes and give me a quick description of what you have in mind to bring your vision to life.



I'm online 24/7 please contact me to get a price.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very great job again Muzammal. Right on time and very professionally done. You made a family very happy with this COVID Tribute Video. Memories for them will be with them forever! Thank you from all of us!

:

Amazing work from Muzammal As Usual ! A great video editor who is very talented and professional at what he does.

:

Excellent work! We have worked with Muzammal on several gigs and are amazed each time we see the final product. He knows how to bring a business to life through his professional video production skills. Would not hesitate to recommend his services. He is not only much less expensive for the amount of work he does, but he is also in our eyes and others ... the most skilled. He is always on time and goes that extra mile to make our videos shine! You can see the passion in his work! Thank you so much Muzammal. I'm so glad we made contact with you. :)

:

Thanks Chris. Your Precious words always Boost my Energy.

:

This is my second time working with Muzammal. He created an animated video for me. His graphic work is AMAZING! I will be working with him again & HIGHLY recommend his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment