Friday, May 29, 2020

Video Editing, Intro, Color Correction, Add Music











About:

My name is Jovan Dasic, and I am a video editor with two years of experience.

Some types of editing: Travel, Wedding, Commercial adv, Corporate, Holiday Video, Photo animation, Promo Video, Instagram Story, Music, Etc

 

My services include:

Cutting/Splitting/Joining clips

Resizing video dimensions

Adding attractive titles and effects

Adding logos and watermarks

Creating time-lapse, Slow motion & Speed ramping effects

Adding creative transitions

Color correction/grading

Adding cinematic effects

Full HD quality and much more 

 

Audio editing:

Audio syncing

Adding royalty free music

Cutting/Joining audio parts



The Process:

Message Me – We will discuss your project and work out the best way forward

Provide Footage – You send me your footage

Time for Work – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.

Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions (in 720p quality)

Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the Full HD (30fps, 1080p, .mp4)



Please contact me before ordering my gig. Looking forward to working with you. I am available 24/7, so please feel free to contact me anytime.



Thank you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Delivers before time!!!

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery! Thank you.

:

thank you :)

:

Excellent turnaround. Thank you!

:

Thank you for 5 stars :)




No comments:

Post a Comment