Monday, May 25, 2020

Edit All Videos Very Professionally Within Few Hours











About:

I can edit videos that are part of a series. I would like to keep the same format for each. Kindly send me completed Premiere Pro files or tell me exact requirements.....I would apply the same template to every video. 



If you have some videos that are shot out of frame, so please send me screenshots of the sides of the backdrop and I can overlay them to work perfectly..



I would need the music and intro slides as well as the lower third title template - I would piecing all of this together in a professional way....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really pleased with the end result. Took time needed to get my video done right. Was amazingly patient with my tweaks along the way. Will use again.

:

One of the best video editor

:

Thankyou for your kind words :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment