Saturday, May 30, 2020

Create Funny Gaming Montage











About:

     I will make you a very funny gaming video or compilation montage, with lots of memes, funny gifs, accurate sound effects, cool transitions, ask me for my examples so i can prove you how good i am at it.

     We can cooperate using any source you like and i will give you "FREE PREVIEW"



     Note - i will use custom music that we make "ONLY IF YOU WISH SO" (youtube might give me part of the income because my music is copyrighted by me!), or i can use copyright free music. 



     We can also compose song for your gaming montage for extra $$$



     Contact me and i  will give you my latest samples



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work ! Will order soon

Seller's Response:

I like this customer :D

Seller's Response:

great editing skills




No comments:

Post a Comment