Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Create A Cinematic Video From Your Vacation











About:

Are you looking for a professional video editing service?
You came to the right place! 


We are an experienced Video Editors company. And we can transfer your boring pieces of video into a cinematic movie.

Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction.



Contact me any special requests or changes.



  • You can send your music, or let me find the best one.
  • You choose how it wants to be done.
  • Add pictures to your videos as a slide show included in the video. ( Message me :) )


Drone Footage

GoPro footage editing

Instagram 

Youtube 

Travel Vlog 
Promo and Teasers
Business 
Product Advertisement
Green screen 
Wedding & Birthday titles.
Real estate footage editing
Short clips
Cinematic Look
Animated Title
Colour correction
Image Stabilization
Sound Effects

Amazing transitions

Royalty-Free Music (CC0)
Money Back Guarantee


Thank you!

Reviews


:

I think he is a nice video editor and also a good person by heart he listened to me and portray all my thoughts as i told into a video. His skills are nice . Thank you for making the simple videos special. Hard work is appreciated.

:

Seller is Amazing, excellent communication, quick turnaround. I made my own video (which took hours) and then I contacted this seller to make a video for me--his was sooo much better. For all my future vacation videos, I plan on using this seller. Thank you so much!

:

Very satisfied with editor, did very good work and listened to what i wanted. thank you

:

Very great quality and speed! Just what I was looking for!

:

Value for money, excellent communication and very satisfied with the end product.




No comments:

Post a Comment