Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Wedding Videos











About:

Hi there,



With getting my gigs you will get professional editing of your wedding videos. I use Adobe Premiere Pro. Editing wedding can be very complex job as it is a special day for the bride and groom i work with extra attention on details so you and you costumers will be happy, that's why please message me before ordering to discuss your requirements and depend on your need we can create a custom offer. 



Reviews


:

Ivan was very responsive,professional and helpful. Final delivery exceeded my expectations. Highly Recommend and I will definitely with with him on future projects. Outstanding Seller!

:

Ivan was amazing and saved us in a tight spot. He was very communicative, understood exactly what we wanted and delivered something we'll treasure for all the years to come. I couldn't be more grateful or recommend him more!

:

ivanpajmakoski was incredibly responsive and had great ideas to make our wedding video absolutely perfect. He was willing to make as many adjustments as needed until I was 100% happy with the product. Highly recommend

:

That was first time I ve used fiverr an he help me a lot. The work he send me is very professional! It seems he made it with the heart! Thank you so much!

:

Great job as always




No comments:

Post a Comment