Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Epic Youtube Editing











About:

Hello! Make sure you contact me BEFORE ordering anything to ensure there will be no cancellations. ~Thanks



My name is Andrew also known as "Penguino" on the internet realm. I have helped multiple people across the years on their YouTube adventure and some with very good success! I am able to edit ANY type of video but I really excel in comedic YouTube videos along with high-grade gaming videos. 



The following is just a tiny glimpse into what PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing techniques I can use in order to satisfy your needs!



  • Audio Blending & Mixing!
  • Various Visual Transitions!
  • Expert Trimming!
  • Stylish On Screen Rolling Subtitles!
  • Green Screen Keying & Masking!
  • Implementing SF!
  • Panning & Crops!
  • Emotive Editing!
  • Motion Graphics!
  • And MUCH more!


I am available 24/7 so don't hesitate to message me regarding concerns! 



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!!



Reviews


:

Amazing and quick just like always

:

Excellent video editor. I would highly recommend working with him!!

:

Amazing job! and communicated very well!

:

The seller was amazing, super quick quickly responded. Really helpful and has a great sense of humour, I'm definitely working with him again

:

Response is fast and delivery is fast. I'm very happy with the services. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment