Saturday, May 16, 2020

Create A Smooth Highlight From Your Csgo Demo











About:

Hello there, I'm fixN and I've been editing CS clips since 2004. I have a vast experience when it comes to fragmovies and CSGO montages in general.



If you need to highlight your nice ace or clutch, I can craft magic in one video. 



"HLTV Highlight" style or a sick flow montage, even a mini fragmovie, I will deliver high quality 1440p at 60FPS (300 in-game) videos.



Browse through the 3 options and see what fits you best.



Thanks,

fixN.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice one, did what I thought of without many words. And he cute the failed Zeus try out, I have him free hands on this part.

:

The best editor I have worked with. Extremely high level of editing, up there with the best, in such a short time. Really easy to deal with and follows the brief perfectly. I just wish I found Fixnylo earlier!!!!!!!!

:

<3 thank you! Great client

:

great editor

:

perfect service as always




No comments:

Post a Comment