Friday, May 29, 2020

Customize After Effects Template











About:

+*+Please note Inbox me before ordering so that i can get an idea of what u need+*+



What y
ou get with this Gig
You are in a hurry and want a quick yet cool motion video ? Then please read the following description...
I am an Adobe After Effects professional with over 3 years of experience... Send your After Effects template (eg. VideoHive or check my blog(link in my portfolio)). I will customize according to your requirement.


This Gig purpose is-


* Text, logo changes,Replacement of pics
* HD rendering with 720p or 1080p with MP4,AVI,FLV format
* Adding existing audio
* Resend the customized template depend on your request.


For extra customization check on add-ons
just get the template from www.videohive.net or from my blog and leave the rest for me. I'll provide up to 3 revisions as needed.


When you supply me the relevant data I will send you the rendered video in any format you seek, optimized and compressed for the best online viewing experience.


I can edit any version of After Effects template. I'm currently using the latest and greatest version, After Effects CS6 and CC.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast response. Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for all your help

Seller's Response:

Great work done by the seller.. Thanks buddy

:

Thanks zir




No comments:

Post a Comment