Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Edit Your Videos For Any Occasion Within A Week Or Less











About:

Why should we work together?

  1. I professionally edit video clips and photographs to create high-quality videos and collages for all occasions using one of the best software, Adobe After Effects.
  2. I edit all types of videos, including commercial, corporate, YouTube videos, ads, and many more.
  3. I have a year and a half of experience.


All you need to send me, according to your chosen package, are the videos and/or pictures you would like me to put together and edit, along with any audio files you would like to include. If you require subtitles, I would need the transcript so I can make sure it is accurate!



Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your purchase.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment