Friday, May 22, 2020

Professionally Edit And Motion Graphics Your Video











About:

IMPORTANT

Please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 



I can edit your footage with... 

  • Special made intros,
  • 4k stock footage clips,
  • Captions and subtitles,
  • Color+audio,
  • Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
  • Text animation
  • Color (correction/grading)
  • Add watermark
  • Split, Cut out a scene
  • Join two or more clips
  • Slow-motion, Fast-motion
  • royalty-free music tracks.
  • And a lot more...!!


I offer

  • editing any kind of videos (gaming, vlogging, wedding, etc),
  • making intro and outro for your videos,
  • making a short highlight film with your footage.


I also have...
  • 5 years of experience,
  • completed over 100+ projects and small tv ads.




I look forward to working with you.

Regards, 

Ahmed.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment