Sunday, May 24, 2020

Any Video Editing And Post Production











About:

### PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION ###

Hi

I provide professional video editing. I can take care of your films, short clips, music videos, promotions, commercials, youtube, intros, marketing videos and a lot of other types of footage.



I am offering:

Advanced visual and sound effects, amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous titles/Subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, Color correction/grading, Crop and much more!



The Process:

  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 
  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.
  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions
  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice

IMPORTANT: 

Please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want. 

To get a price, please contact me online .

Reviews


:

Very professional and helpful. Will be using again for sure. Thanks.

:

Great communication and patience!!

:

Sdnath was very patient with my revisions and did a great job on my video edit, I would definitely recommend his services .

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment