Friday, May 22, 2020

Edit Your Screenflow Videos











About:

Hello, Greetings for the day..!! My name is Ahmed I am a full-time professional freelancer.
I use final cut pro and ScreenFlow to edit my videos,  I will professionally edit your online course videos, tutorial video, short clips, music videos,  intros, and more,  this gig is good for 10 - 60 minutes videos, I am also available for long term jobs, please contact me before you order this gig thank you.

Reviews


:

Ahmed is my dude. great work as always!

:

Ahmed is the goat...Hire him, or don't because I selfishly need him for more video work.

:

Ahmed is my dude and he delivers on time, everytime. great work again my partner!

:

Very good communication, pleased with the final product.

:

Ahmed is my go-to for Screenflow edits! the dude CRUSHES!




No comments:

Post a Comment