Friday, May 29, 2020

Professional Video Editing Of Your Project











About:

I have years of experience as a professional video editor and now I bring my services to Fiverr.



I use Adobe Premier CC 2020, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects to edit footage, and Media Encoder to export footage in any file format you want it in.



I can help you edit your videos for....



  • Highlight Reels
  • Real Estate Videos
  • Commercials
  • Youtube Intros and Outros
  • Twitch Commercials
  • Podcast/Videocast
  • Greenscreen Footage
  • Instagram
  • Website Videos
  • Twitter


I am able to export video in ANY file format you need it in and deliver it in the highest quality possible.



You must provide all the clips and notes on what your vision for the project is, and also include any audio you want in it.



Please message me before ordering the gig, as editing can be complex and it's best to talk about the project before starting on it.

Reviews


:

It took him 3 times to get it right but I would hire him again in the future. Pratice makes perfect!

:

Very professional Fiverr. Very clean edits, and neat, crisp ideas. He made us look like movie stars! Will definitely work w/ him again.

:

Excellent work! I don't know the technical terms and lingo, but whatever I describe that I would like done, he always understands and gets just right every time! Thank you!

:

He guided me through an editing process and explained over an audio recording the steps to take. He made it simple so I didnt have to pull my hair out or call on a relative, lol =) VERY HAPPY. i will be back.

:

Seller did an outstanding job. Looking forward to continue working with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment