Saturday, May 2, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Green Screen Videos











About:

Hi



I am Turab. I will change your video background in just $5.



Have u got green screen videos to edit.. send them to me. I'll remove it and add nice background if you provided or my own on request to it..



Video  must be in good quality or you can say in 720p to get the good results i can also add text, music or joining clips.



I am offering you the following services:



  • improve video quality (color correction, lights, contrast),

  • cut out unwanted parts,
  • add transition effects,
  • join all your materials
  • create an amazing presentation with your footage.




If you have any doubts contact me before sending the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he communicated wonderfully. Will absolutely do this again. It's so much easier than trying to figure out my videos myself. Thank you!

:

was interesting

:

Thank you

:

Service as Described. A+++!! I'm buying additional gigs after leaving this review!

:

Just pay attention to directions if people are trying to do something specific! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment