Saturday, May 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A PRICE



Hi!

I'm video-editor. I can take care of your social media clips, corporate videos, music videos, promos, commercials and a lot of other types of footage.



My service includes:

Visual and sound effects, well-designed titles/subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, color correction and much more!



IMPORTANT:

PACKAGES: Above 3 packages (basic, standard and premium) are only estimates based on general requirements. Please use 'CONTACT ME' button for a custom quote suited for your particular needs.

Reviews


:

Great Seller, great end product!

:

Very talented and professional! I will definitely work with her again! I fully recommend!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment