Sunday, May 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Custom Animations











About:

*Message me before placing an order*

I am an expert video editor. I have more than 3 years of experience.



My Services

  • Social Ads & Corporate videos
  • Youtube 
  • Motion Tracking
  • Presentation
  • Slideshow
  • Greenscreen
  • Colour Grading
  • Rotoscoping
  • Fully Custom Animation
  • Motion graphics
  • Clips Reorganizing
  • Subtitles
  • Explainer
  • Lower Thirds


I will provide high-quality video editing services and fulfill your all kinds of demands. Available resolutions are 360P, 480P, 720P, Max 1080P.



I work in professional and heavy software like After Effects, Premiere Pro, HitfilmExpress, Filmora, etc.



Process: 

  • Contact me: we will talk about your project and find a way to make it happen. 


  • Provide Files: send me videos and related files when you satisfied to go one step forward


  •  Editing in Progress: I will keep sending you the updates of your projects. Along with your extra modification request. 


  • Review: we will review the video and fix any issues until it looks perfect. 


  • Delivery: Finally, I will deliver the video/videos in the format of your choice. 


*I accept the custom offers so if you have any other special requirements feel free to contact me.*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great freelancer. Will definitively use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir.

Seller's Response:

Excelent work. Recommended seller!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir. Same to you.

Seller's Response:

Good work as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment