Sunday, May 3, 2020

Combine And Edit Video And Make It Professional











About:

Greeting Mrs/Mr/Miss !

Are you looking for a professional video editor for your business,birthday video,traveling video or anything else? Then you came to right place.I don't need to talk unnecessary things.



What I will provide you in this Gig?

  • Edit any kind of editing
  • Combine all videos into one videos
  • Make photo slideshow
  • Set rain fall effect, snow effect or anything else
  • Colour correction
  • Sound balance
  • Audio Gain(DB)
  • Title adding
  • Add Text  effect
  • Green screen effect
  • Remove or add audio track into video




NOTE: Please Contact me before ordering the gig



If you have several photos to be combined I will do that for you in style with high quality.

    Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job!! I highly recommend others to get this gig!!

:

Thank You very much Sir.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment