Monday, May 4, 2020

Make A Montage Of Your Gameplay At A Professional Level











About:

Hi there

My name is Hammad Ameer (huntygreat) I'm a Video Editor from Pakistan

I having been Editing Gaming video For Quite a While

Gaming montages, Simple Highlight Normal Editing

I can do it all



You can send clips of any game and I'll do my best to make a good Fragmovie from them



Work Example :



here is a YouTube playlist of my Previous work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PotCBj2YarM&list=PLqNqyrkdnityMuqDK-7L-_0w0L87axgeh



(This Gig is for Games Other than CSGO as I have another GIG Specially For CSGO Fragmovies)



Requirements:

All I need to start working on your video are Video clips Provided by you



About Order:

Just Select the Package According to your Requirement

other than that feel Free to contact me If you want to give me details about your order or want to Discuss something about the video I'll be happy to help.



If you are Confused in any way then Contact me I'll Clear Everything .

I'm pretty Sure I'll Satisfy You in your video Requirement.



Have a Nice Day!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment