Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Convert Powerpoint To Video











About:

If you need an HD video of your presentation, you found a right person!

Why you need to convert your powerpoint to video:

  • share it on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or other social media website
  • show it on smartphones, iPad or any tablet
  • upload it on your website

What I need to convert powerpoint to video:

  • your presentation in the ppt or pptx format
  • voice over / background music in the MP3 format (Optional) - see the package description

NOTE: your PPT should be 16:9 ratio (widescreen) or the video will show black bars on the sides.

Look at the gig extras or contact me to get the following:

  • sync your existing voice over or another audio to match the slides
  • add royalty free music
  • convert to Full HD 1080p
  • add transition/animation to your powerpoint or do any kind of ppt file editing on request 

NOTE: Please, contact me before ordering this gig to discuss details!



I don't record voiceover.



This GIG doesn't include design of the presentation. If you need to create the new design or update the existing one, it costs extra.



IF YOU CHANGE THE SOURCE FILES OR TASK AFTER YOU PLACE AN ORDER --- IT IS THE NEW ORDER (COSTS EXTRA AND TAKE EXTRA TIME)

Reviews


:

Thank you so much! And I loved your prompt communication. I look forward to working with you again!

:

Neit was very fast, easy to work with and professional. Even when I had technical issues from my end she helped me High recommended

:

Great as always!

:

She's always amazing!

:

Quality work always!




No comments:

Post a Comment