Sunday, May 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Hello! I'm Cledson Romano, a professionally experienced post-production video editor. If you are looking for a reliable and creative video editor for your projects, he is not right. I spent years honing my craft. From post-production of films to music videos, music videos, documentaries, trailers, promotions and commercials.

In recent work, I worked as a video editor on Fox Sports channels, where I shopped for the best video editing experiences possible, producing content for the world's top sporting events. I also work as a freelance video editor for a variety of projects. I also have a degree in Marketing Management.



I can use it with feature films, commercials, reels, weddings, marketing clips, drone antennas, promotions, birthdays, sports, commercial production, multicam, green screen, intro and more. I am a complete post-production professional.



Reviews


:

The best, thank You :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment