Sunday, May 3, 2020

Make Professional Slide Show Explainer Video











About:

Please message before make an order



The best way to gain attention and understanding of your customer are using slideshow. Fiverr said gigs with videos sell 220% more. Why you only uploading your image if you can make Video of your image.



Only for 5 dollars, I'll make incredible professional slideshow in any style for you.

1. Wedding style

2. Escapes style

3. Vintage style

4. Grunge style

Any style that you want!



Remember, I'm not only offering slideshow showing your picture or image. You can add anything on my slideshow!

I can add the text for describing your slide

I can add video on your slide

I can add music that will make your slideshow more attractive

I can even synchronize voice over for your slideshow



Read This instruction below:1. Sent me your image (max.15) and/or video (max.1 with duration < 8sec.)

2. Message me first before you ordering if you have your own voice over or you have any request for your Video slideshow.

3. The video output will be 1280x720 HD, MP4 format or any format that you want.

4. If you want separated package you can see my extra.

More detail the instructions you give, better result you'll gain.

Reviews


:

very very good,,, professional, fast ,, quality

:

I am always happy this his work!!!

:

very very professional and awesome video editing ,, and production fast,, very fast

:

Beautiful work

:

very good quality,, very proffessional , very very fast,,




No comments:

Post a Comment