Thursday, May 7, 2020

Create The Perfect Video For You











About:

If you're interested in working with me, please contact me to receive the right price for your project.



I am a professional video editor who has worked on over 500 projects in my 8 years of experience.

I have edited events, advertisements, corporate videos, documentaries and much more.



I offer you cutting and joining clips, syncing video and audio, color correction, adding music, motion graphics (intro/outro animation, text animations, 2d animations) and much more!



What I require is the following: 



- Contact me! We will discuss and arrange a price depending on your requirements.



- Provide the material! If you agree with what we have arranged, send me the materials required for the project.



- I do what I do best! I will start editing the video and make sure you receive exactly the video you wanted to have.



- Revisions! I will send you the video and we will revise it and make any, if necessary, changes. 



- Delivery! I will send you the final version of the video in the format of your choosing.



Make sure you contact me before ordering to receive the right price for your particular needs.



Reviews


:

Wonderful

:

Good servie and imprived skills

:

Great gig

:

Communicates very well, quick on the uptake, efficient with the work, would highly recommend.

:

Bojan is a real professional and the best in his field! Use his services if you want high quality content.




No comments:

Post a Comment