Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Professional Video Editing Or Video Editor











About:

please message before place the order

Lets Amazed Your Video in Few Hours

 i will do professional video editing or your professional video editor

I am the video Editor & Director full experienced and professional in my skills.I do it all from the most simple edits to large scale projects. Just tell me what needs to be done and I will take care of it!  so I have an understanding of what needs to be done. Some projects can be done for as little as $5, but others cost more depending on length of footage and required work. 

I also offer unlimited revisions on each video so you're sure to get a version that you are 100% satisfied with! 

List of things I do are:- 

  • Trimming and Joining Videos

  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Green Screen
  • Adding text slides/Logo/Contact Info
  • Adding background music
  • Adding Sound effects
  • Highlight/Trailers
  • Instagram /YouTube /FB
  • real estate 
  • product advertisement
  • subtitles
  • remove text
  • Adding Logos.

  • Documentaries.
  • And Much More
Please note:

 give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

THANKS

arslan_

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great again

:

Perfect as usual

:

thank you so much

:

I love doing work with this guy.

:

Great work. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment