Monday, May 4, 2020

Video Editing And Post Production











About:

We can provide PROFESSIONAL video Editing and post production on marketing videos, films,short clips, music videos,promotions,commercials, intros, Mobile App description, Crowdfunding Video, Professional video such as Real Estate, Medical,Attorney, Nursing, Health & Fitness, Digital Marketing..etc.



Our Core service includes advanced visual and sound effects, noise removal,  fancy transitions,  adding music/video footage in the right timing,gorgeous title effects, shake removal, adding Fantastic intro or outro, audio sync and many more! 


  1. We can deliver your preferred output and render in any file format whilst still
  2. We offer the lowest possible size, best Resolution and quality at no extra cost.
  3. Express service available.

  4. Revisions included



I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Adobe After Effects CS6.


ATTENTION: Video editing is highly complex, so please take a moment to give me a succinct description of your final expectation, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7 ,sometimes the network can be crazy, hiding my online notification, just drop me a line and  I'll get back to you as fast as possible we can get started right away!


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ♫!


Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she works fast and delivers on time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your patronage, nice working with you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks

:

Very Exceptional and Outstanding Job! I Love the professionalism displayed in this job. Thanks video_pro007!!




No comments:

Post a Comment