Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Professional Wedding Video Editing











About:

Well come to my Wedding video editing gig

you are in a right place 



I have 500 mbps connection so there is no issue of size. You can send me via dropbox or google drive

A wedding is probably one of the most emotional things you will experience in your life. I have experience in filming and editing wedding videos for my happy customers. Give me your trust, and I will do everything in my power to make the memories last - forever

Professional Wedding Video Editing includes:



  • Editing
  • Color grading
  • Color correction
  • Emotional music

  • Communication through the process


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!

Reviews


:

Perfect please make sure the watermark is gone

:

The final product was great, better than expected.

:

Great guy. Super fast delivery, really happy with the final product.

:

Very quick and easy to work with

:


No comments:

Post a Comment