Saturday, September 19, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

○ Video editing is complex, so please contact me before ordering to make sure I'm able to complete your project ○


I'm a creative video editor with 5 years experience in editing. I've worked on short films, commercials, corporate videos, and social media promos. 



Are you looking for an editor with an eye for detail, who can provide professional work in the next 24 hours? 


Client satisfaction is my top priority, and I'm dedicated to providing the highest quality editing services at low costs.



✓ Services include: 



  • Editing any type of video. 


  • Creative editing, making the most of the footage you provide.


  • Motion graphics and text for your video.


  • Audio including adding sound effects.


  • Adding royalty free music. 


  • Colour correction and colour grading. 


  • Compositing of green screen footage. 


  • Greenscreen video mock-ups for products


  • Adding logos, watermarks, intros and outros. 


For samples of my work, check out my website www.georgewilliamsediting.com



Reviews


:

He is the best!

:

Perfect every time !

:

Solid work as always.

:

Great work! Solid Editor.

:

Always good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment