Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Your Total Satisfaction











About:

Please feel free to contact me before ordering in order to make sure a clear understandability on your requirements.



I use Adobe Premiere pro for any type of video editing and I'm an expert in it.



I'm the official editor for University marketing videos covering all the university events internally and externally. For the last few years, I have been shown expertise in editing the videos ranging from short to long durations, which ensured the eye-catching of the viewer.



I will provide unlimited revisions until it reaches 100% of your satisfaction. 



I'm expert in below areas;

- Cutting clips and combining together (Video ripping)

- Simple intros and outros

- Adding logos, watermarks, titles, captions, and lyrics

- Add background music

- Colour correction

- Making photo slideshows videos (including background music)

- Making social media videos

- Sponsorship advertisements

- Slow-motion, etc.



I will deliver videos in full HD quality at no additional cost.



Thanks for spending time on viewing my Gig. I would be delighted to provide services at your request.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant ! Delightful to work with you.Videfine excellent work with attention to detail .Fast result. Very professional

:

Thank you so much, sir.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment