Thursday, September 17, 2020

Create Short Versions Of Your Ad To Social Media











About:

Hi there!, I'm jawad, If you're looking for professional and neat visual products, you're in the right place.


I have developed my professional skills from countless hours of technical studies and professional experience.


I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate videos & Social Media visuals. 
  • Drone footage
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials
  • Explainer & Business videos.
  • Your family and vacation footage.
  • Intros/Outros
  • Green screen / Motion graphics
AND MUCH MORE


 I'm available 24/7 (except 6 sleeping hours) to help you.

 

Feel Free to ask anything anytime




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Thanks

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Very quick and exactly what I wanted. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very good thank you! Always goes above and beyond

:

My pleasure

:

Very very talented at editing! Highly reccomend




No comments:

Post a Comment