Monday, September 7, 2020

Edit Your Videos, Showreels, Films Etc











About:

I am a filmmaker, actor, editor and I will take on your notes and give my own creative input into people's videos to give it that extra edge. I will edit any video, showreel, music video, youtube video, advertisement, youtube video, celebration/ event videos, short or feature film or anything else you require. Please message me before purchasing so we can discuss the details of your project before starting the timer, I try and respond as fast as possible. I love making great, creative work and I look forward to collaborating with you. 

Reviews


:

Thanks, great video edits!

:

Excellent, once again!

:

Ben was fabulous. Extremely knowledgeable, excellent at his craft and always responsive in a timely manner.

:

Good job thank you

:

Very good working with you. Timely, kept his word, and created a quality showreel for me. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment