Friday, September 4, 2020

Put What You Want In This Video Of Victoria Station In London











About:

I will digitally insert your image, logo, text or video in this advertising panel located in victoria station in London. The ideal resolution of your image is 500x260 pixels, however I can fit anything, if your image is in a different resolution I might have to crop some of it or make it smaller in order to make it fit.  Please note this gig is about inserting your own design in this video, if you want me to work on your design too, or add additional text to your image please order the gig extra to combine your elements. Also please note the basic 5 dollars gig will get you a video which is not in Full HD quality, to receive the video in Full High Definition quality please order the 5 dollars extra.



Please check the gig extras before ordering, and feel free to click on my name to check all my other gigs too! 



Reviews


:

incredible thank you

:

Excellent service once again, thank you so much!

:

Excellent reactions to requests for changes (which were from my oversight at the beginnning) Very, very pleased and will definitely use again

:

Easy to work with - thank you!

:

Excellent Video very happy. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment