Saturday, September 26, 2020

Produce Stunning Vacation And Travel Videos











About:

Dylan Wilson Productions.



Hi there! Thank you for your interest in my gig!



In a short span of time I will transform your footage into a vacation and travel video that will make your trip truly unforgettable. I will require your footage as well as some information about your experience. Then I will get to work in creating your professional travel video with colour graded clips on beat with the music, custom transitions and fancy titles. I guarantee you will be posting your travel video all over social media! This is the BEST way to have your memories last a lifetime!



Purchase of this gig comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work !

Seller's Response:

Dylan did an excellent job editing my video. I appreciated his quick response time and the way he took my suggestions. Will definitely use him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind review!

Seller's Response:

I was looking for someone to capture our adventure vacation to Hawaii and who had experience with that style of video. First time using Fiverr and skeptical on how effectively a 3rd party would be able to show my trip, I saw a sample video of Dylan's work and I was sold. He distilled hours of content and was able to present me a 5 minute long video that told our entire story and highlighted everything we cherished from our trip. Dylan could not have been easier to work with. Quick to communicate, easy to share files and feedback with, and I can confidently say I will be coming back for more. This 5 minute video cemented our trip to Hawaii and gives us that short escape back to paradise.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment