Sunday, September 6, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Short Film, Promo Or Music Video











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I provide professional video editing.for your short films, documentaries, music videos, commercials, youtube videos, presentations, weddings or any type of celebration, and whatever else you have in mind.



I offer great visual and sound effects, amazing transitions, color correction, subtitles, royalty-free music, audio sync, slideshows, and anything that will fit your needs. 



How does the process work?





  • Message Me – So we can discuss the project and move forward


  • Provide Footage – You provide the raw video footage to me 


  • Editing – I’ll edit your footage into a great video.


  • Revisions – I will make revisions as you see it fit.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice and in the highest possible quality at no extra cost. 




Reviews


:

Stellar work, as always! Highly recommended!

:

always does great work

:

sickest video edit yet on fiver, 1000% recommend. uploaded my own footage snd returned a masterpiece!

:

Professional and good quality. Best editor !!!

:

The delivery is perfect, Andres has taste and a keen eye for how to make the footage look better. He also listens to all feedback and is very responsive and accommodating. I will continue to work more with Andres in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment