Friday, September 18, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

This is a custom-made gig offer. For this reason the price and delivery time are representative. Please write to me before placing an order to get a custom quote.



I have 15 years of experiences in designs and video editing. I help you reach your business goals, whether you want to engage employees, convert clicks into customers or increase sales. To this day, I have done thousands of creative videos from fashion to entertainment.



Why choose this Gig:
DELIVER ON TIME
PRO VIDEO EDITOR with more than 15 YEARS
SINCE 2014 on Fiverr



What I Do?
  • Green screen
  • Wedding, Birthday video editing
  • Real Estate, Promotional, Corporate, Sport, Education video editing
  • Logo animation
  • Convert file formats
  • Add titles, transitions, musics
  • Create new video with your footages
  • After Effect template editing
  • Edit RAW videos
  • Edit Youtube
  • Enhance sound quality
  • Color correction
  • And more...


What I Use?

Final Cut Pro

Apple Motion

After Effect

Photoshop

Illustrator





★★★ Here is my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS_x23XwEsd7Bo5fS_AhTg ★★★



Please also have a look at FAQ below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is amazing!!! I won't use another producer :) <3

Seller's Response:

I'm so excited to do videos for your brand new company which is "McCoy's Little Farm" We've started with INTRO. Videos will be coming soon! Thanks for working with me.

Seller's Response:

Always perfect work from this one!!! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. I did 2 videos for Instagram.

Seller's Response:

So happy that we were able to turnaround the edit of a basic video in under two hours. This professional editor is the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment