Sunday, September 20, 2020

Convert Video To 3D Split Depth GIF With White Stripes











About:

I will convert your short video part to depth split 3D GIF.



Depth split is when the GIF has two vertical stripes in it and some parts of the video "comes out" - see video attached.



Please contact me before you buy, I have to check your video first!



We will select a short part of the video and make that a boomerang style looped gif.

This gig gives you a 5 sec looped gif - a maximum 2.5 sec video part playing back and forth.



I can do longer gifs, please contact me for the pricing.



Reviews


:

I needed quick turnaround for a presentation and I was very impressed with the communication and final result. I will order again. Thank you!

:

Just perfect

:

Very fast, exactly what I needed

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment