Friday, September 4, 2020

Create A Cinematic Travel Video











About:

GET YOUR CINEMATIC TRAVEL VIDEOS



Please take a look my other projects: https://touhid.myportfolio.com


What you'll get:




  • Cinematic Look
  • Motion Graphics
  • Sam Kolder-Style Transitions
  • Image Stabilisation
  • Sound Effects
  • Licensed Royalty Free Music


I am an expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and DaVinci Resolve as well. I use licensed music from artlist.io for my clients. My goal is to provide you with the best work I can, and that means it has to suit your needs/taste.



Feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you. 


Warm Regards
TouhidTipu

Reviews


:

Great! So happy

:

a great professional with a lot of patience!

:

Outstanding job with my two holiday videos. He almost got it perfect on the very first draft! I can't recommend highly enough.

:

User is willing to make corrections that I had pointed out and I wasn't in a rush to get the video done. Good work overall.

:

We are absolutely blown away with the travel film Touhid created for our trip to New Zealand! As wedding filmmakers ourselves, we had high expectations! When I saw Touhid's profile, I could see immediately the amount of work and care that went into his final product and after our first initial conversation, I knew we were on the same wavelength and completely trusted him with our footage. Knowing how much effort goes into creating a film like this, we were pleasantly surprised by the timeframe, many other filmmakers would take months to deliver a 3-4 minute film. Thank you Touhid, you brought tears of happiness as we relived our special trip to New Zealand.




No comments:

Post a Comment